DIY Wine Glass Tea Light Holder
Modern couples are moving away from traditional weddings, opting instead for a unique, personalized day that reflects who they are as a couple. This fun DIY project shows off your classy, eloquent side. Follow these easy instructions for a table centerpiece or decor made lovingly for your special day.
- Three wine glasses of differing heights
- A bag of pebbles, gems or seashells
- Three tea light candles
- Square or circular mirror
- Ribbon (optional)
- Cut a piece of ribbon and tie a small bow around the stem of each wine glass (if desired).
- Place the three wine glasses on the mirror.
- Fill half of each glass with pebbles, gems or seashells.
- Place a tea light on top of the pebbles, gems or seashells in the center of each wine glass.
Header Photo Credit: The Wedding Post